How It Works
How It Works - read more
- The three-piece glass system eliminates the need for any plastic/metal cups aiding the environmental benefit to St. Killians
- The outer glass is secured on the stand
- The middle glass acts as a barrier to protect the colour glass from any excess wax
- The candle itself sits in the inner glass
- The candle burns for 60-90 minutes
- Once it comes to the end of its life it falls through a hole at the bottom of the glass, extinguishing itself on the way down, falling into a water bath to guarantee quenching
- The candle is made from 3 times refined paraffin and therefore does not omit any soot or smoke; protecting the churches features and artifacts from damage
Avant de nous quitter…
Merci de votre visite!
Avant de nous quitter, pourquoi ne pas vous abonner à notre newsletter et nous vous tiendrons informer des nouveautés et offres spéciales de St. Killians.